At SALARIS we respect your privacy. We respect the rights of our customers, suppliers and colleagues to decide if, when and how their personal information is used.
Your use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of these privacy policies.
If you disagree with the policies set out above, and in more detail below, you should not use this website.
How the information we collect may be used
SALARIS will only use the information it collects through this website for the following purposes:-
- We may contact you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring web site performance;
- Improving our website and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
SALARIS will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:-
- It is in the course of the provision of legal services to you;
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
Collection of Information
SALARIS may collect information through this website in the following ways:-
1. When you visit the SALARIS website, our internet service provider can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- your internet address;
- your domain name;
- your internet service provider;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the website which referred you to our website;
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system which your computer uses. This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes, and cannot personally identify you.
How any personal information is stored
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is secure, accurate and up to date.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorised access of information under our control. However if you send us information from this site, it will not be encrypted.
We will never knowingly send you unsolicited emails (known commonly as ‘SPAM’) when you have not requested them.
When signing up for our enewsletters, you will be given the option of agreeing to us sending you related information about any or all of the products or services we offer.
Checking this option means you agree to us sending you emails from time to time, of a marketing or informational kind.
Leaving the option unchecked means we will not include you in any promotional offers or emails.
Links to other sites
SALARIS cannot take responsibility for the privacy policies, conduct or quality of third party websites linked to from this site.
Where possible, the content and availability of any sites we have linked to have been checked and read. However, you should check the privacy policies of any third party site before disclosing any personal information.
Questions or concerns
Please email us if you have any further questions or concerns about your privacy, and our conduct online email@example.com.